Johnson Japan Kabi Killer mold remover (400g)

visamasteramerican expressjcbpaypalzipapple paygoogle payshopify payunionpay
After your payment, we will arrange shipping in 48 hours.
●Mold Killer's unique combination of powerful penetrating ingredients powerfully penetrates deep into the roots of mold!
●Cleanly removes black mold from rubber gaskets

Mold stains in the bathroom (walls, tiles, joints, mats, small items, shower curtains, rubber gaskets on doors, etc.)


Use Method:
・Uses a special mold killer spray. Do not add other detergents, bleach, etc.
・Be careful of liquid splashes when replacing the product.
・Mold that has penetrated deep into packing and caulking will be difficult to remove, so take care of it as soon as possible.
(1) Align the “out” of the nozzle properly with the groove in the center of the yellow part.
*Do not operate towards your face.
(2) Spray directly from mold stains about 15cm away.
*Do not spray above eye level. When using on high places such as walls and ceilings, apply the liquid to a sponge with a handle and apply it.
(3) After a few minutes, rinse thoroughly with water.
*For severe mold stains, it is effective to leave it on for about 20 to 30 minutes.
(4) After use, align the "stop" of the nozzle with the groove in the center of the yellow part and store it upright in a cool, dark place. Always wash your hands after work, then wash your face and eyes.
Estimated usage fee: Approximately 15 sprays per square meter

[Things that cannot be used]
・Sand walls, fiber walls, plaster, upholstered walls, decorative steel walls of unit baths (magnetic types), metal products such as enamel, aluminum, and brass (which may cause rust), wooden products, and animal hair brushes.
★Please be sure to read the label before use.
・Do not use if you are not feeling well or have heart disease or respiratory disease.
・Make sure to ventilate the area by turning on a ventilation fan or opening windows and doors. (It is effective if you open two or more places)
・Wear rubber gloves, a mask, safety glasses/goggles, etc.
・Do not use a large amount at once or use it continuously for a long time.
・Never use while bathing.
★Precautions for use
・Be careful not to get the liquid in your eyes.
・Must be used alone. If mixed with acidic products, vinegar, alcohol, ammonia, etc., harmful gases will be generated and can be dangerous.
・Do not use for other purposes
・Foreign tiles and unit baths may change color, so be sure to test them in an inconspicuous area before use.
・If you leave it dripping in the bathtub, it may discolor, so wash it off immediately with water.
・Be careful as it will bleach the color if it gets on clothing or rugs.
・Do not transfer to other preparations.
・To avoid damage, do not drop it.
・When opening the cap, do not hold it too tightly. There is a risk that the contents may spill out.

[First aid explanation]
・In case of eye contact: Immediately rinse with running water for at least 15 minutes. Be sure to consult an ophthalmologist immediately. If left untreated, there is a risk of blindness
・If swallowed: Do not induce vomiting, rinse mouth immediately, give 1 to 2 glasses of water or milk, and consult a doctor.
・In case of skin contact: Immediately rinse with running water until the slimy feeling disappears. If there is any abnormality, consult a dermatologist
・If your eyes get wet, you cough, or you feel unwell while using the product, stop using it, leave the area, wash your eyes, gargle, etc.
*In either case, please bring the product with you when you visit the doctor.

Main materials:Hypochlorite, sodium hydroxide (0.5%), surfactant (alkylaminoxide), stabilizer

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review